I am not a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nesdon

I never was and never will be. I am honest and sincere, and I came in here genuinely looking for help on making a decision.

And BTW
Refurb Dell duo 2gz 120gb drive dvdrw
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...80036045578&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Used macbook pro 15.4 80gb
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...10041091656&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

And the apple spot I saw was a cute thin actor playing a mac, and a fat dorky actor playing a pc who freezes then falls over as the mac exits unscathed. Clear implication (the word I used) that macs are freeze proof, and not true as per my experience in the mac store, where the machine did hang, and did so after all apps were closed.

I resent being labled a troll, I resent implications that I was lying. Honestly, my concerns about the denial in mac culture were actually strengthened by my experience on this forum.

Just in case any of you care, I have settled on a fujitsu notebook/tablet machine, mostly to have the chance to experiment with what seems a promising technology and OS. Poor Newton.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Glad you took my advice and stuck with Windows!
yes.gif

I find it odd how someone who claims to be so "open minded" let some folks here completely influence his judgement and opinion, unless he had preconceived notions already and was simply looking for affirmation. Nah, that would never happen....
blink.gif

Does it surprise anyone here that the POS Dell is selling for a LOT less?

Bye!
wave.gif

Reaction score
Your posts speak for themselves.

Thank heavens you're sticking with PC.

Reaction score
nesdon said:
Honestly, my concerns about the denial in mac culture were actually strengthened by my experience on this forum.

There's no Mac culture...just a bunch of people enjoying their individual computers and sharing a communal OS.

In any barrel there's always going to be bad apples.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
I'll stick with my "Macs Suck, don't get one." comment from your other thread.

Thumbs up.

It's a friggin' computer, do whatever you want to do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
The other thread was closed for a reason guys... lets not keep up this conversation just in a new place.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Gentlemen, and I am using it loosely. Remember a computer is a tool and only a tool. You use the best one for the job, be it a windows PC or an Apple PC, they both are just tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.