Gimp error message

C

coloradobob

I'm trying upload images I ran trough Gimp onto Blogger and I keep getting this error message :

" Safari can’t open the page “http://photos.blogger.com/upload-image.do”. The error was: “POSIX error: Invalid argument” (NSPOSIXErrorDomain:22) Please choose Report Bug to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message."

This in Gimp or Safari ? The Gimp's are jpegs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Can you explain the process you are following in a little more detail? That would help. This doesn't *sound* like a GIMP issue, but can't say for sure until you provide a few more details. Also, can you say a little more about the Mac you are using? What type, how much memory, etc.? Thanks.

OP
C

coloradobob

Thanks for the reply mac 57 It's not gimp. I downloaded Opera and I can up load just fine on that one.

How do I get to this :

To reactivate the folder, go to your User Library>Caches>Safari. Single-click on the folder, then command key + I to bring up the Info. panel. If the "locked" box is checked, uncheck it. Also, change the permissions to "read and write" from "read". Restart Safari.

I can't find how to get to Users Library>Cache>Safari
I did the upgrade to 4.8 a few days ago and had trouble with the mail too.

OP
C

coloradobob

Got into the cache folder, the Safari cache isn't loked and the read and write are on. Tried ziiping the file down before uploading, that's no good either.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Great, glad to hear that you have resolved this.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.