• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Uglyest Dog (Pic)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb
Sorry but i found this dog so ugly i had to share it with all you..
Its so funny because its the uglyest ive ever seen.

buttugly.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2Ghz
wow thats a really ugly looking dog, wonder what the owner looks like????

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb
i dont know what the owner looks like, this type of dog should be in the next zoombie movie although this dog looks like its about to die yet i stil laugh looking at this picture

Reaction score
BlooGrape said:
Sorry but i found this dog so ugly i had to share it with all you..
Its so funny because its the uglyest ive ever seen.

I can't access your thumbnail....I'm locked out....tried restarting an' all :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
yikes. If the owner had another they could sit as gargoyles at the front door. Nobody would dare go near that home.

What I find disturbing is the quality of the photo - it's fantastic. I was expected a low res digital snap or something from a mobile - but someone took the time to set up that shot of that abomination. Well, at least the weather was nice :p

I was also thinking the same thing ah1802 was - that dogs and their owners often look similar....

S

sursuciofla

That dog is awesome. Small but packs a punch. I bet burglar's would wizz their pants. :eek:

Reaction score
The name of the dog is "Sam" and he is/was somewhat famous. He was the winner of the annual ugliest dog contest for several years in a row. He's been on the Jay Leno show before as well. So yes, I think the picture was most likely a professional photo shoot. No photoshop job there, he really was that hideous. Sadly, Sam passed away not too long ago.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Does it have some kind of disease or something to make it look that way? Or is it just really old and falling apart?

Reaction score
I had to use FireFox to access the full size image! When I clicked on it with Safari it took me to the "You need to log in to continue".

In the end I wonder if it was worth the effort! captclose informed us that sadly Sam passed away not too long ago....I say he passed away so long ago it's not funny!

~

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
that is one really ugly dog.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.