Book for Elements 4

A

AndyB

I have just bought my 1st Mac and although I'm no expert I'm not keen on what I've seen re iPhoto. I've used Elements 2 in the past and will buy Elements 4. I thought I'd buy a book on Elements 4 but a quick look at Amazon revealed 36 titles. A few say "for windows users only" but none say "for Mac users". Does anyone know if such a book exists?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm thinking different... iMac, Macbook, iPod Touch, 10.5 - Leopard
Keep playing around with iPhoto... I didn't like it at first either, but it has grown on me!

(I know nothing of Elements, sorry)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
For photos, the best book I have read is Scott Kelby's "Photoshop Elements IV Book for Digital Photographers". This is one of a series of "Photoshop xx Book for Digital Photographers", where "xx" can be CS, CS1, CS2, Elements 3 or Elements 4. He tailors the information he presents to the tool in the title, but all of them cover the same basic areas. These books are EXCELLENT - well written, very task oriented, LOTS of practical information like specific settings to use in specific tools and so on. As you can tell, I would recommend you get one of these. You will not regret it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.