omarz

Hello

i just bought my first iMac and am loving it :headphone

my iMac specs are

-Intel core 2 duo 2.16
-Ati X1600 256 mb
-2 gb ram
-4 L2 cache

so i tried to install the windows xp and it was so easy and i used the bootcamp, but it seems that the graphics are little low on the windows xp, i mean on the games, i tried to download the driver for the Ati from their website to install it for Windows xp but it didnt accept it, it says "no graphic card found" error.

i played with the options in the 3D section of the ATI graphics it worked with some games but not other games :rolleyes:

please help and ill appreciate that :dive:

Thanks

Reaction score
Have you got the latest version of bootcamp ? They updated the drivers not so long ago. It's now version 1.1.1 beta.

If you already have that version and it's not helping then It's possible that because the computer is new that they haven't sorted out the drivers for that model yet. Try doing a search at onmac forums :

http://forum.onmac.net/

Maybe someone their will be able to help.

Reaction score
I'm sure it will get sorted out in the end but am afraid that you'll have to wait for an update. I don''t suppose bootcamp is on Apples top list of priorities.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.