MS Word program no longer sold with Student discount?

Reaction score
I was just on the Apple website trying to find out how much it would cost if I were to decide to get a MacBook when I noticed that the Student Edition of MS Word/Powerpoint/etc is no longer automatically added to your cart. Is that deal no longer offered?

T

Tigermac

Dunno, but have you heard of NeoOffice? It's FREEEEEE & comes with Spread sheet, word processor, Presentation, Database & more. It can open & save to MS Office and I've not hit any problems with it. May lack a few MS bits but worth a look. http://www.neooffice.com/
:mac:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Call your university bookstore... most large schools (and possibly some smaller schools) sell the MS Office Standard Edition for between $5 and $10 to students.... The Professional addition is usually just another $5 or $10, if not the same price... Note: My undertanding is that if you have an intel Mac there is no reason whatsoever to get the pro as Virtual PC is of no use.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.