can someone help me with windows media player 9

Y

youngbo

im having trouble downloading and installing the windows media player 9 for macs it keeps on telling me that the script cannot be opened please help....

Reaction score
What is telling you this? The installer? What exactly is the filename of what you downloaded? What kind of icon does it have?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2015 27" iMac, 3.3ghz, M395 gpu, 2tb Fusion, 8gb
Maybe you should try Flip4Mac? I think wmp9 is no longer supported by MS.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook: 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HD; PowerTower Pro (300MHz G3 clone): 608MB RAM, 10GB HD
youngbo said:
im having trouble downloading and installing the windows media player 9 for macs it keeps on telling me that the script cannot be opened please help....
As already mentioned, flip4mac is the best option it has more or less replaced WMP as the officially supported way to play WMP files (see MS website). If for some reason you have to have WMP 9 you can try right clicking on the installer icon, select 'get info' and tell it to open using rosetta. Once you've installed WMP do the same thing with the app icon. It may still not work though. :eek:neye:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.