Camino start up pages

A

Annie

I love Firefox and Opera because you can set your start page with several different tabs open. You bring up the tabs you want then save the session - next time you get on it will come up with each tab loaded. Can you do this in Camino? I have done a search and can't find anything on this. I would like Camino but I want it to be able to do this or i'm going to stick with Opera or Firefox. I would rather use a mac based browser though. Thanks!

Annie

OP
S

Sydrocentric

Until it is developed into Camino please store your collection of sites in a folder, make that folder a tab group, and put it on your bookmarks bar. Then load Camino, click the bookmark, and you're done.

OP
S

Sydrocentric

Oh yea, one more thing, Camino is not Mac based. It is Gecko based, designed with Apple in mind.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I've been looking for a session-saver extension or plugin for Safari for ages.. If they put one out for it, I wouldn't use Camino.. I just like Camino because it looks like Mail.. very minimalistic and simple. Safari still pwns though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz, 80 gig hdd, 1gig ram
safari pwns your ram.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 1.83ghz MBP/ 1.5gbRAM/ 250gb ext hdd/ 19" external display/ MX Laser mouse/ Sony w810 cell/
Yeah,
I hate to say it but even though I love camino and firefox, I keep going back to safari for the built in RSS reader. Its just too easy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.