• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

i need a macbook pro (posted in macbookpro forums)

S

slypenguin0

hey i found this, and it beats all the money ive been saving for my mac lol

there is this new marketing thing (like that iPod give away a while ago that was legit), that if we help one another we can get a laptop for signing up for ONE service, I joined the BMG music club

click this referal link: httP://www.IwillstealyourShit.com

and I can get a friend referal. you have to sign up for me to get a referal, but if i get 20 referals, I get a LAPTOP. I need one lol, so help me out, if you sign up, respond to this message so others can see your doing it. Re

I signed up for the BMG music group through them and im getting 3 cd's for 8 bucks and then im going to get 9 for 13 dollars, so thats tight.

if we all help each other out, we can get something. I read the TOS, its legit. They are just smart because alot of people think its a scam, so the ones that DO sign up make them money but never get enough help to actually get the laptop. So yeah

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
read the forum rules please

don't cross post
don't solicit
and above all stop spamming.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20", Intel Core Duo 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM, 500GB HD, ATI Radeon X1600/256MB VRAM
D3v1L80Y said:
read the forum rules please

don't cross post
don't solicit
and above all stop spamming.

Hey, you live in Harrisburg? I live in Mechanicsburg. Haha.

Reaction score
High Wycombe, Just outside London, England
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz
Somebody delete this post and this guy please...............

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Fallooza said:
no way. i clicked his link and it went ta the best website ever.

Very cool URL There Fallooza!

:spook:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.