Windows Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeathToPCs

Does anyone have any idea if there is still any way of getting Windows Vista Beta 2? I signed up to get the CD's but for some reason my CC was rejected and never got the CD's But i still want to get it to try it out.

I looked on Limewire but dot know what to look for as far as file ans size.

Any help is greatfull

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20", Intel Core Duo 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM, 500GB HD, ATI Radeon X1600/256MB VRAM
You have to be an official BETA tester and getting a membership is a long process. (as I have heard)

Any talk beyond not getting Vista legally is against the forum regulations. I don't mean to act like a moderator, but this is not the smartest conversation to engage in (due to the fact that it's in public).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i run vista on my old powerbook, it isnt that great.

honestly, like paralex said, you gotta be a beta tester, if you get it from limewire it is considered illegal
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Illegal stuff is bad.

OP
D

DeathToPCs

No, I signed up as a offical Beta tester... just never got the DVD order that I placed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I find it ironic that a guy with the user name "DeathToPCs" is wondering where his Vista Beta 2 DVDs are...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
Maybe he wants "gradual" death to PCs. Assimilate the pros of PCs to Mac and then smite them with an godly wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.