iphoto help

Reaction score
I dont know if i can explain this right but here it goes...
On my iPhoto i have pics from my camera. I want to sumbit a photo to a forums site. When i go to post and i click "browse", how do i get a photo on to the site? I dont know how to get an iphoto pic into my pictures folder or documents or anything. Im not sure if ive explained this right... but i did my best.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
when you import into iPhoto, it shows up in your Pictures folder in a folder called iPhoto Library, arranged in folders by date. You should be able to browse for it through their "upload photo" section, whatever the name might be.

Reaction score
I would export it, then upload it. This will give you a chance to re-size it and give it a descriptive file name before you post it. Plus it'll be easy to find, if you just export it to your desktop. Once you post it on the site, just delete the exported copy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.