Monitor

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Stuff
I'm selling the PC I'm using now on eBay. With that money I should have enough for a Mac Mini,This really cool Keyboard, and a monitor.

Only, I've been looking and the one I want says it's only PC compatible. Does it make a difference? Heres a link to the monitor.

Link

I.E. The keyboard and mouse are PS/2 connected. Does Mac Mini'S HAVE PS/2 ports?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
when they mean pc in this case they mean, personal computer, as opposed to television or something. However, i didn't see the connections anywhere on teh specs page. make sure you find the connections so you can hook it up to your mini.

OP
PumpkinLand
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Stuff
macAttack said:
when they mean pc in this case they mean, personal computer, as opposed to television or something. However, i didn't see the connections anywhere on teh specs page. make sure you find the connections so you can hook it up to your mini.

I looked it has no PS/2 ports so the keyboard and mouse are probably going to have to be USB connected.

Yeah, I know that dude. I'm just asking since it says PC compatible can it work for Macs too?

Also, I'm guessing Airport Extreme is the internet hardware. Do Mac Mini's come with it already in or is it seperate, and since I already have a router(Belkin) when I hook it up will Airport automatically detect my router and log right in?

>.< Crap, wrong forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.