software has not passed Windows Logo testing???

Reaction score
I have a Macbook pro and today I purchased a store bought copy of Windows XP w/Service Pack 2 ... Anyways I burned the windows drivers onto a disc via boot camp and proceeded with the full installation of windows XP, which went just fine.... Afterwards, when the computer rebooted itself, I removed the XP disc and stuck the burned copy of the XP drivers in ... After some time a harware installation warning message appeared which read: "The Software you are installing for this hardware ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 has no passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP.
. Continuing your installation of this software may impair or destabilize the correct operation of your system either immediately or in the future........"

Any suggestions??? Thanks!
Eric...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.16Ghz Core Duo 1GB Ram 80GB
I just oked past it and everything has been fine. It just means the drivers havn't been "Offically" tested with xp or something like that I think.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Just say ok and keep going. That just means that the Drivers Apple has supplied have not been tested by Microsoft for compatibility. Just ignore it. Since they are supplied by Apple, I doubt they will ever be tested by Microsoft.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.