.speakers.

E

.emo.

.i am a proud owner of harmom kardon soudstick but for the past two years i have used and abused them and they have finnally died. i dont know of any other speakers that plug in through USB and i was wondering if regular speakers could plug into a headphone jack on my powerbook.

OP
M

Mac Apple

sorry to hear your sticks have died. id be sad if that happened to mine. My friend plugs a set of speakers into his headphone jack on his iBook.

OP
D

DrJeffWatkin

I currently plug regular speakers into my headphone jack on my PowerBook G4 and it works great! Give it a try!

OP
K

kjellquist

your headphone jack is just a simple 'audio out' that needs a connector called stereo mini. 99% of PC speakers can be plugged in to that jack....just match up the plug size and you'll be all set...enjoy!

OP
M

moni

Altec Lansing Is best

I am using Altec lancing 640 i must say they know what they r making i never heard good quality like Altec lansing if u wann buy 2 then go for 620 or 640 with 4 speakers and 2 bass speakers. 620 got 1 base speaker.
just plug in Headphone output they r self powered. and remote aswell

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.