Jampacks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" Core 2 Duo - 2.16 GHz - 2Gb RAM - 256 Mb Graphics
Im new to the world of macs and I was wondering what is a good Jampack to start off with for GarageBand and Soundtrack. Ive been thinking about purchasing the Symphony Orchestra Jampack. Would you say that has a good value to it? If not which one is the best out of the Jampacks out there?

J

Jane Heir

kman118 said:
Im new to the world of macs and I was wondering what is a good Jampack to start off with for GarageBand and Soundtrack. Ive been thinking about purchasing the Symphony Orchestra Jampack. Would you say that has a good value to it? If not which one is the best out of the Jampacks out there?

I hope someone answers this because I'm thinking of buying the Jampacks, too. I'm intrigued by the ReMix version and would love to know how easy it is to use.

I was in an Apple store last week and while I was waiting, I heard America's "Ventura Highway" remixed and I assumed this software was involved.

TIA,

Jane

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.