• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

store is down

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 2.0Ghz 1GB || MBP 2.0GhzCDuo 2GB || TV || iPhone || Airport Extreme
just a quick question: When the apple store is being updated does that usually mean they are about to announce something or is it really just updating?

thanks,
--
MacGuy18

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
I noticed this too. And it has been down for quite some time. Yesterday morning they said they'd be back within the hour and it's been a good 40 hours and nothing has changed... It's still down.

I'm curious as to what the store will look like once it comes back up.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I can access it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
MacGuy18 said:
just a quick question: When the apple store is being updated does that usually mean they are about to announce something or is it really just updating?

thanks,
--
MacGuy18
Just maintenance on the site. Despite what others may say or lead you to believe, it means nothing else. I can access the store just fine.
:black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac 1gb RAM 80gb HD, Superdrive, iPod video 30gb
I can access the US store and UK store with no problems.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
darn, maybe I should reset safari and then it might work. Maybe some cookie is messing it up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.