• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Top Gear episode downloads (that hilarious show from britain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

calumdavies

A guy I know sent me this link earlier, it contains about 50 episodes of that show top gear from england (really funny one with Jeremy Clarkson)

Top Gear video site

Have fun :)
Cal

Reaction score
Quoted from their site:

* Legal note from the owners of zap!MEGA.com. -We don't actually have any idea who uploaded these videos, nor do we know who coded the webpage. zap!MEGA.com will not be held responsible for any legal fracas, and we don't for one minute even suggest you download these files, whatever they are. By looking at this webpage, you are agreeing with these terms and conditions. We are by no way responsible for what is contained on this webpage.

lol do they seriously think that will work as legal defense, I wouldn't expect this site to be around long since they are hosting the files themselves.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 MBP
I love top gear!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz
I am so glad I have big hard drives in my file server.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
This definitely violates the rules and many laws.

This is your first post. Therefore I do not feel bad about giving you a week of suspension.

++++++++++
Thread CLOSED
++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.