• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Ebay Alternatives

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac 1gb RAM 80gb HD, Superdrive, iPod video 30gb
Basically Ebay won't let me register my card (meaning I can't register) So I was wondering wether there is an alternative site that still attracts a lot of members? Anyone know?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
amazon.com has sellers for it right? not so much auction form however...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
Craigslist has turned into a haven for scammers. ONLY use Craigslist for face to face local transactions. I believe Amazon does have an auction site available but I have never used it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac, 15" Powerbook G4 (sold), 20GB iPod (nearing death)
why wont they let you register your card?

OP
makwanad
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac 1gb RAM 80gb HD, Superdrive, iPod video 30gb
Because apparently it is already registered with them which means there is another account, but none of money seems to be going anywhere so it must be an inactive account. I have spoken to ebay about this but they won't seem to take note of it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.