Benjamin Miracord 50H

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
does anybody know anything about the Benjamin Miracord 50H turntable? the only thing i know about it is that it is made in about 1969, direct drive, i found it in the trash and i think i found some dude that sold one about a year ago for 250.00.

-chris

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
coach_z said:
does anybody know anything about the Benjamin Miracord 50H turntable? the only thing i know about it is that it is made in about 1969, direct drive, i found it in the trash and i think i found some dude that sold one about a year ago for 250.00.

-chris

Those were quite highly regarded in their day. I messed with a 50h at one time. I was pretty young at the time, but it was a very good turntable. I bet it's worth a bit to some collector.

OP
coach_z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i cant find any information about it though which really sucks, i cant find selling prices or even specs of the unit.

this garbage can pickup might turn very profitable for me ;)
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.