• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

edit my account specs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2017 running Mojave, iPhone 12, iPad 6th generation
I would like to edit my specs with regard to my devices.
I can find page listing under 'about me' but cannot figure out how to edit these.

its probably real simple but I cannot find it...

must be Jan 1st confusion brain...lol lol lol

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
No point doing it Lori as this forum will be closing down real soon. Please read the Sticky thread over in Forum Announcements.

OP
lori5060
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2017 running Mojave, iPhone 12, iPad 6th generation
closing!!!

No point doing it Lori as this forum will be closing down real soon. Please read the Sticky thread over in Forum Announcements.

I am soooo very sorry to hear the forum will be closing. It has been just filled with so many members who helped me tremendously.
guess I will have to find another...tho will be hard pressed as this one was one of the best one I have had pleasure being a member of.

bye all of you and thanks for everything.
happy new year 2018 wherever your ventures take you.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Just a quick update on progress so far.

1. The owners have announced that this forum was to be shut down as of December 31, 2017. I suspect that the only reason we are up today is due to it being a holiday.

2. Dennis (a.k.a dtravis7) is in the process of setting up a new forum and several of the current admins are working to set up a new site. A domain has been registered and forum software purchased. The guys are working feverishly to get things working as soon as possible.

3. The new site is not ready for member logins yet. If you would like to be kept informed about when the new site is up and ready Join Denis's Facebook group or PM me an email address and I will add you to the email list. I'll take addresses until the PM system stops working.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.