I must admit that I’m a case addict. I’m getting this case tomorrow

Reaction score
So the last time I was at the Apple store which was this last weekend I immediately saw this case on th me wall or it immediately caught my attention. I knew I had to have it and add it to my ever growing collection of iPhone 8 cases. I’ve only had the 8 now for a little over a month and I’ve already built up to around 10 cases lol.

Somehow through all of my cases I’ve purchased I ended up with two of the same exact red Apple silicone cases which the case I saw that I wanted is a silicone case too. I’m going tomorrow to exchange one of those red identical silicone cases for this what Apple calls spicy orange but there is another color mixed in with this orange looking color to give it a unique and really eye catching look. Does anyone have any idea what hint of the other color that is mixed in this color is? I immediately knew I was going to be getting it and the only reason I didn’t just buy right then was bc I knew I somehow ended up with two of the same red Apple silicone cases in which I’ve yet to. I Ben open up either of them so I’m just going to exchange one of them for this what Apple calls spicy orange silicone cases. In person it definitely does not look like a true orange as it’s got hints of other colors mixed in with it but I can’t put my finger on exactly what color they used to create this color.

Oh well I’m on my phone and I don’t see an option to add a photo on my mobile phone so I’ll judt post a real live picture of it tomorrow once I get back from the Apple store with it and you guys can tell me then what color you think they used to create this really killer looking shade of orange. I kind of think they used a coral red color to mix in with it as it’s defi eye catching. It was the first thing I saw from a long distance in the Apple store right when I walked in. I actually still almost bought that night anyway knowing I had one I could simplly exchange one of them for it but I kept mys lg under case addict control lol.

OP
D
Reaction score
I must admit, I’m a case addict. New case I’m getting today

I’ve had the iPhone 8 for just over a month now and I’ve already gotten around 9 to 10 cases. During the timeframe that I’ve ordered my cases here and there I some how ended up with two identical Apple Red silicone cases where one I ordered thinking it was leather I suppose and the other I purchased at the Apple store. I plan to take one case with me today and exchange it for this new case. Well I stopped by Apple this last weekend to checkout the AirPods inperson and to manly make sure they actually fit and I mean fit my ear well because of course I’ve been preparing to order that custom pair in the exact color combo of my two favorite colors contrasting together.

While I was there this case kept catching attention on the wall so before I left I went over to have a look at it and in person thid particular color Apple calls spicy orange just is not orange really at all and it’s so bugging me that I can’t figure out what color they used with it to mix in it to create what it looks like in person but sure I would say there is some orange in this case but the other color I just cannot put my finger on and it’s driving me crazy because I generally just want to know so if any of you have actually seen this spicy orange inpersom please respond and tell me what hint of other color is mixed with it to create the actual color it is in person. This picture does not do it justice that I’m going to attach in this post but when I get back from Apple I’ll post real life pics of the case and maybe you guys can help me figure out what two colors they are using to blend together. It’s the most eye catching stand out popping case I’ve ever seen. I absolutely think it’s the ultimate killer looking case in person.

23B4D02D-E47E-43B9-8F79-4A1CFE4A6DB2.png

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Threads merged - Please don't create multiple threads about the same topic.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.