PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Canada

Slydude
10-09-2017, 01:44 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian members. Hope you enjoy the day. :Cool:

I almost missed this one this year. Wish you guys celebrated this on the right day. :Mischievous:

DianeVan
10-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Thanks. Yeah, turkey day, pumpkin pie!

Thanksgiving is really a harvest festival and since we are further north, our harvest comes earlier. It seems like the right day to us.

D

toMACsh
10-09-2017, 01:52 PM
I read somewhere that Canada's TG is a celebration of not being part of the US. Seriously, Time mag, I think.

DianeVan
10-09-2017, 02:18 PM
Well, I've never heard that. As Canadians (if I dare speak for all Canadians) we have a different system and different problems than the US. We are always proud to be Canadian although we don't show our flag etc. so much. It's more a quiet proud.

pm-r
10-10-2017, 12:45 AM
Thanks Slydude et al…

And BTW, we did get the correct and right day(s). :Smirk:

- Patrick
======

Slydude
10-10-2017, 01:06 AM
Thanks Slydude et al…

And BTW, we did get the correct and right day(s). :Smirk:

- Patrick
======
That's Open for debate. A friendly one of course. Relax and be assimilated. After all, we really do know what's best. :Mischievous:

pm-r
10-10-2017, 01:21 PM
That's Open for debate. A friendly one of course. Relax and be assimilated. After all, we really do know what's best.

Yeah right!! I notice that daily from all the news we get to read up here. A bit much at times but interestingly we find quite a few of the citizens are actually quite nice and not always so opinionated. :Blushing:

- Patrick
======