PDA

View Full Version : MultMonitorWallpaper

carlhataway
10-02-2017, 07:11 PM
This app allows one to take any high resolution picture and span it over two monitors. I took one of the High Sierra wallpapers and spanned both of my 32" monitors, see pic;

Carl

Lifeisabeach
10-08-2017, 08:25 PM
It looks like it simply takes the wallpaper and stretches it out sideways, Play-doh style, which grossly distorts the picture in the process. At least that's my impression comparing the original wallpaper to what your computer shows. Thanks but no thanks.

carlhataway
10-09-2017, 12:50 AM
It looks like it simply takes the wallpaper and stretches it out sideways, Play-doh style, which grossly distorts the picture in the process. At least that's my impression comparing the original wallpaper to what your computer shows. Thanks but no thanks.

I just love people like you . . . quick to judge without knowing what it's all about.

Slydude
10-09-2017, 01:18 AM
I just love people like you . . . quick to judge without knowing what it's all about.
What exactly do you mean by this comment. It seems unnecessary to me.

I can't tell for sure from your picture whether the desktop wallpaper is distorted or not. Personally, if it distorts the image it's of little interest to me. If it doesn't distort the picture that might be something people are interested in knowing.

Raz0rEdge
10-09-2017, 11:29 AM
And that's about enough..

@carlhataway, read the guidelines in my signature, especially the one about insulting other members to abide by them..