PDA

View Full Version : I love Apple, but I hate iPhone 8

Johnsonair
08-25-2017, 05:10 AM
As an Apple fan, I am looking forward to own the most powerful device from Apple company, no matter iPhone or Mac...

There is no such changes or I mean highlights about iPhone among the recent generations, iPhone 8 sounds to get a big news in the next month. However, I broke my heart by knowing the rumors.

https://blogs-images.forbes.com/gordonkelly/files/2017/08/IMG_20170813_182032.jpg

Am I the only one to think it is ugly?

Plus, it is said it is very very expensive. "iPhone 8 pricing will start from $999 - a whopping $350 price increase over the entry level iPhone 7."

harryb2448
08-25-2017, 05:53 AM
All this must have for iPhones and queiung for days and sleep outs.

pigoo3
08-25-2017, 09:49 AM
However, I broke my heart by knowing the rumors.

I don't think Apple (or any company) expects 100% of consumers to instantly fall in love with every new product they release.

If you don't like the iPhone 8..that of course is your opinion.:) But it might be a better & more mature approach to wait for the iPhone 8 to actually be released & reviewed by professionals before making a final judgement...and NOT...base your opinon on rumors!;)

And guess what. Even if you think the iPhone 8 is ugly & expensive...it will probably sell VERY well...and could even be the best selling iPhone model ever. We shall see.:)

- Nick

Sawday
08-25-2017, 01:53 PM
If you don't like it then don't buy it. iPhone 9 will be just around the corner :)

chscag
08-25-2017, 02:59 PM
We don't even know what the iPhone 8 looks like nor do we have any idea of its capabilities and you already hate it?

We do not take lightly to trolls in our forums so if that's your thing, do it elsewhere.