PDA

View Full Version : Progress Bar on video playback continuously showing.

Tasty Geezer
08-15-2017, 12:12 PM
Hi, Hope I am on the right forum. I have a problem when playing videos in Safari from various sites including BBC news. When watching videos the progress bar at the bottom of the screen does NOT disappear after a few seconds and is always showing? I don't know if there is a solution to this or not. It always used to show for a few seconds then disappear along with the cursor symbol, no matter where the curser is the progress bar stays showing? Hope someone can help. Ta Dave

Lifeisabeach
08-18-2017, 01:54 AM
Hi, Hope I am on the right forum. I have a problem when playing videos in Safari from various sites including BBC news. When watching videos the progress bar at the bottom of the screen does NOT disappear after a few seconds and is always showing? I don't know if there is a solution to this or not. It always used to show for a few seconds then disappear along with the cursor symbol, no matter where the curser is the progress bar stays showing? Hope someone can help. Ta Dave

It may be a Safari "thing". I just tried some videos from BBC News in Safari and noticed that the progress bar did persist. I didn't have the same problem with the same videos in Chrome. I tried disabling all my extensions, but that didn't help.