PDA

View Full Version : 2000 small videos how to make a movie?

Defik
04-17-2017, 06:59 AM
Hi.

I have about 2000 iPhone videos (*.mov). About 1800 is from livephotos, the rest are standard videos. I tried to watch (and move/delete) one by one but its endless. So I don't know what to do with them. :/

Is there a simple way how to sort them? Or better way: Is possible to create automated video from it? I can live with fact that some videos will not be used.

I have MacMini 2012 so the best way is to create / edit the movie on my Mac. I don't have problem to buy any special software for this or edit it on my work PC.

ps. After all I would like to have my files still as separate movie files (I don't want to have them in special container without possibility to lossless export back to *.mov)

MightyGem
04-17-2017, 01:49 PM
I don't think you'll be able to create the movie automatically, but your first move should be to sync your iPhone to your Mac and get them all into iPhoto/Photos.

You could then make a Slideshow, although I'm not sure if you can do that with video clips, or use QuickTime or iMovie to join them together.