PDA

View Full Version : Still laughing!

Soham
04-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Hey,

So i was checking out what could be edited on my profile (turns out i was too lazy to do it), came across the date of birth info, and read this: "Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed".

That was priceless, thanks!

chscag
04-08-2017, 08:51 PM
That's kind of a silly statement isn't it? I believe it's a left over from many years ago when our members did not have access to their complete profile after registration. As you probably found out, that's no longer true. About the only thing we still are not able to completely control is the size and layout of personal avatars. We do need new ones but that has to edited and programmed by the forum caretakers.

lclev
04-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Oh oh oh!!!! That means I can skim off a few years!!!! Now who will I have to bribe....hummmmm :Mischievous:

Lisa

toMACsh
04-09-2017, 08:31 AM
Well, in the news recently: Doris Day is actually 95 not 93 as she thought.

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/entertainment/celebrity/birthday-surprise-for-ageless-doris-day-shes-actually-95/ar-BBzeOPO?li=BBqd5YP

Jonzjob
04-09-2017, 11:40 AM
What's wrong with that?

After all our Queen Elizabeth has 2 birthdays, 12st April and a Saturday in June, usually the second Saturday. So it's the 10th this year but it was the 11th last year. So if she had been a forum member she would have to change it each year :Smirk:

badshoehabit
04-09-2017, 01:19 PM
I have a laugh when filling in forms with year of birth and the menu goes back to 1900.

Soham
04-09-2017, 01:42 PM
I have a laugh when filling in forms with year of birth and the menu goes back to 1900.

Haha, so true!

Soham
04-09-2017, 01:47 PM
What's wrong with that?

After all our Queen Elizabeth has 2 birthdays, 12st April and a Saturday in June, usually the second Saturday. So it's the 10th this year but it was the 11th last year. So if she had been a forum member she would have to change it each year :Smirk:

Yeah John,

'Cause i hear the Queen is not only a heavy Mac user, she usually comes on here herself for troubleshooting and tips... She even stated our beloved President, Normal the First, warmly recommended it to her.