PDA

View Full Version : How can i get movile file uploaded to screencast or similar?

gwebstech
02-28-2017, 01:42 PM
Hi

I had a car accident today, and i filmed the guy after i got out of my car and my insurance need to see it.

As its 4 mins long and 638mb i cant email it, so im wondering how i can get it to them?

I usually use Jing to upload to Screencast but im not sure if i can do that with this mp4.

The only thing i can think of is to play the video on my mac and use jing to record it but i dont know what the sound quality will be like?

Any suggestions how i can send it to them?

thanks

ferrarr
02-28-2017, 03:58 PM
What did your insurance company say? They must see this lots of times to know how to go about getting the video to them.

MightyGem
02-28-2017, 05:09 PM
Dropbox, Vimeo. They can download the movie from both options. Failing that, a CD in the post.

chscag
02-28-2017, 07:15 PM
As its 4 mins long and 638mb i cant email it, so im wondering how i can get it to them?

In addition to the suggestions by MightyGem, you could also use Apple's Mail Drop (http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/10/17/how-to-use-mail-drop-and-markup-to-send-large-emails-in-os-x-yosemite) which works sort of like Dropbox.

gwebstech
03-01-2017, 06:33 AM
Many thanks guys, ive got it in my dropbox so ill email them and tell them see if they accept that

thanks