Step by Step PC to Mac Networking...!! HELP

A

aitebar

hi.

Is there any way that i can share my Pc and Mac thru d-link router? if yes then is there anyway that u can tell me a step by step method how to do it... i will really appreciate ur help.

plz tell me a step by step method for both pc and mac. i am kinda new to this sharing thing.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
i have a dlink 504t connected to my airport extreme. my pc and mac laptop are on the wireless. can i use that method to share my files from both computers?

thanks

chris tm

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel 20" Mac
I follow the guide but when connecting to the server of the PC I get an error saying the bame or password is not correct.

How can I get this working?

Both computrs have the same name (shortcut) and same password.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Christm im sure you can connect them both, but I dont know because I havent tried it. That tutorial doesnt take to long so I say go for it, you have nothing to lose.

Beemer when I connected to my pc, when it asked for the username and password I just hit enter, I didnt type anything. So you might try that, if it doesnt work then I dont know what to do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel 20" Mac
It never asks for a password or username. When I click on Go then ttype in smb://192.168.0.8 (with my ip of course) it says connecting then something about username and password do not match. I dont get a window to enter in the stuff.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Oh, im not sure what to do then, ive only gotten this tutorial to work once. I would try somethings and see if I can help, but my pc is down and out right now. Hopefully somebody else will see this and might be able to think of something to do. Sorry I cant be of much help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thankyou
i will try it some time

Reaction score
The only problems I've had is printing off my MBP on a printer attached to a PC. Tried countless times and have not had any luck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.