My new iBook + a question I need answered!

K

Kreza

Got my iBook, which I bought off Ebay. Anyway heres my question is it worth upgrading to stuffit delux, from stuffit expander, or is it just pointless stuff, which I dont really need?

f1_1.JPG

so cool, dunno why it took me so long!

OP
F

Fomer

Congrats looks amazing condition esp to be used! Good find.

As for Stuffit I use standard and have forever and have had zero problems been able to unzip everything and in a timely fanshion. So from my stand point I'd say nah don't worry about it. But I am only 3 and half month old mac owner. :)

Maybe someone with a little more knowledge can inform you and me... both. I wondered myself if stuffit eventually stops working like winzip on windows. Like you get free 1000 unzips then you have to buy unzip. :mad:

OP
K

Kreza

Fomer said:
Congrats looks amazing condition esp to be used! Good find.

As for Stuffit I use standard and have forever and have had zero problems been able to unzip everything and in a timely fanshion. So from my stand point I'd say nah don't worry about it. But I am only 3 and half month old mac owner. :)

Maybe someone with a little more knowledge can inform you and me... both. I wondered myself if stuffit eventually stops working like winzip on windows. Like you get free 1000 unzips then you have to buy unzip. :mad:

it would be good to know if it stops after 1000 or so, and to know the advantages of Delux, also can you create zips using the standard?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.