PDA

View Full Version : Found this video and it fit my typical day at work!

lclev
10-19-2016, 07:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPuoDYBBLPQ

I loved this! It made me smile and I needed that given what my day was like...

Lisa

pm-r
10-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the link and laugh and I didn't realize there were so many other SysAdmins type videos there to give one a chuckle and uplift…

- Patrick
======

chscag
10-19-2016, 09:02 PM
Hey Lisa... We didn't know you could sing and dance! :P

RadDave
10-19-2016, 09:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPuoDYBBLPQ

I loved this! It made me smile and I needed that given what my day was like...

Thanks Lisa - believe that I'll post to my FB page for my IT son! He should enjoy - I've heard a couple of similar stories from him. Dave :)

Slydude
10-19-2016, 09:25 PM
ROTFL Have to pass that on my school's tech coordinator. She should enjoy that one.

RadDave
10-19-2016, 09:36 PM
ROTFL Have to pass that on my school's tech coordinator. She should enjoy that one.

Hey Sly - now you've used that 'ROTFL' acronym often - you need a new one, like below - ;) Dave

Ember1205
10-19-2016, 10:02 PM
My personal favorite:

"The Internet is down."

Really? The WHOLE Internet? All at once? Wow. lol

pm-r
10-19-2016, 10:14 PM
My personal favorite:

"The Internet is down."

Really? The WHOLE Internet? All at once? Wow. lol

Sorry, can't help you from here, and it's all working pretty well here… ;D O:)

RavingMac
10-19-2016, 10:19 PM
Wonderful!

Slydude
10-20-2016, 12:11 AM
Never seen that one Dave. Try not to use those too often so there are quite a few I don't know/remember.

Thanks for decoding that one. I would have needed the super secret decoder ring. Unfortunately I think they reserve that thing for the Admins. Mods are not allowed to play with the really cool toys.:Mischievous:

chscag
10-20-2016, 12:43 AM
Mods are not allowed to play with the really cool toys.

Careful now. You know what happened to Jason Bourne.... :Evil:

Slydude
10-20-2016, 12:49 AM
Nope. I may be the one person on the planet that has not seen that movie. Yeah I know pathetic right.

lclev
10-20-2016, 09:53 AM
Glad you liked it ;). I posted it before we had our Wednesday evening service and then I was hit with the typical problems..... "The password is not working - what did you change it to?" (Me: It's working fine now - I put it in for you.) "When you fixed the computer all the videos we need for tonight got deleted." (Me: No, they are in the folders you created for them just as you wanted - look see them now?) and my favorite, "I got kicked off the internet." (Me: Yes!!! That was my goal! No more internet for you-ever!!!! :Evil:)

Lisa

dtravis7
10-20-2016, 10:19 AM
Thanks Lisa. Made me smile.

Had a very bad day yesterday. my 27" Imac Quad Cores stupid Seagate 1tb drive died just before a backup. Took out a lot of things I had just downloaded plus I am broke for the month! Friend sending me new 1tb WD though, so day ended good.

Thanks again for the smile! :D Grin It really helped.

RavingMac
10-20-2016, 08:41 PM
Nope. I may be the one person on the planet that has not seen that movie. Yeah I know pathetic right.
Nope. Neither I or my wife have seen any of the Bourne movies; somehow never got around to it.