• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Download playlists from Spotify

Reaction score
Hola everybody :)

I was wondering if someone of you could help me. I'm looking for a way to record playlists from Spotify, so that i have them on my laptop. Does Spotify provide such a service?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rdGen, iPhone 13 ProMax, Watch S7, 2018 15" MBP, AirPods Pro
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I Mac 27-inch 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 24GB ram. MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.5GHz dual-core Intel i5 16GB ram
As ferrarr has already said you need to subscribe to Spotify premium.
You can then download your music to your hard drive and also to your phone.
I find it to be very good value for money

Reaction score
Well as far as i know, you're not able to capture songs on your laptop with the free version. You're able to listen to the music while beeing offline but you still need the app for this. There is a third-party software called Tunebite Premium. It's tape-recording your music while listening to them. You will have to pay for it but it's definitely worth it!

http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_internet_radios/spotify.html

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.