Recommend good Iphone lightning dock with aux for car please

Reaction score
Hi,

Just realised that the best solution to have good quality sound in car and to charge your phone at the same time would be to get a good docking station / holder specifically designed for car use. Unfortunately I'm not able to find any good TOP lists of these particular devices, all I could find was either holders without any connections, or just docking stations that would not be suitable for use in-car. What I need is something that is both of these, or maybe you can recommend two separate items that would be easy to combine?

An example:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281994388858?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

But this seems to be really crappy and of low quality.

I've seen some docks that have both lightning and aux jack next to each other, which is not the best solution for this as I believe best would be just the lightning connector and then an aux socket to connect to car stereo which would take the audio using the lightning connector.

Need recommendations and thanks a lot in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
OP
V
Reaction score
Does your car have bluetooth? I use bluetooth to listen to music from my phone through the car's own sound system, and an ordinary cigarette lighter usb adapter and short cable to charge at same time. This sort of thing. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/In-Car-Mi...674795?hash=item4afd9f986b:g:lMkAAOSw3mpXGONP

My car does not have bluetooth, that is why I need such device. I could get FM transmitter but this is out of question as the audio quality is unbearable.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.