iPhone 4S to iPhone SE adapter

Reaction score
Good day all.
My wife has just upgraded her iPhone 4s to an iPhone SE.
In her car there is a wired-in cable that allows her to run the music from her 4s on the car's audio system
Obviously this cable will not fit her new SE so is this the right adapter please?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00G4E0AEW/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP i7 mid 2012 macOS 10.12
Yes, that will do it or, at least, it has the right pins to do it. It's a lot cheaper than the Apple version, which I use on an old sound dock.

OP
C
Reaction score
Oh well, it arrived today and does everything except what I want! It will not play music from my new iPhone SE through the iPhone 4s cable wired into my car!!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It will not play music from my new iPhone SE through the iPhone 4s cable wired into my car!!!

Looks like you need to do some rewiring. The lightning cable used by Apple on all new iOS devices is here to stay. (at least for awhile) ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Oh well, it arrived today and does everything except what I want! It will not play music from my new iPhone SE through the iPhone 4s cable wired into my car!!!

That sucks. Maybe try a genuine Apple one. The adapter I use plays the sound from my 5s through my Bose SoundDock speakers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I guess so. Good to know you got it working. The quality of the product is remembered long after the price is forgotten.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.