PDA

View Full Version : Online design software?

Michael Brown
07-28-2016, 07:03 PM
Hi all,

I'm the AD for in an-house marketing/advertising agency and we've been asked to design next year's Annual Report for print and digital. Can anyone give me some advice where to start or what apps I have to get up to speed on? I've got CS6, but can upgrade to whatever I might need.

Thanks in advance,
Michael

RadDave
07-31-2016, 01:40 AM
I'm the AD for in an-house marketing/advertising agency and we've been asked to design next year's Annual Report for print and digital. Can anyone give me some advice where to start or what apps I have to get up to speed on? I've got CS6, but can upgrade to whatever I might need.

Hi Michael - welcome to the forum! :) I cannot really address your question(s) above w/ the limited information provided, sorry - first, I'm assuming by 'AD' that you mean you are the 'AD Man' in your company - I would guess that you are trained and experienced to do these duties - correct?

Second, please provide more details: 1) What computer are you using and what OS X is installed; 2) Is Adobe's CS6 not sufficient for your needs; and 3) If your current Hardware/Software is not adequate, what more do you need to do? Answers to these questions might just help others reply more specifically. Dave

greyzland
08-01-2016, 04:35 AM
If you have CS6 you have more than enough software program to do any design you can think of....why do you need another app......

IWT
08-31-2016, 03:35 PM
@Muhammad_84

Your question appeared in another thread and the reply can be found here: http://www.mac-forums.com/ios-and-apps/336155-app-simple-shirt-deign.html

Ian