PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: How to remove an attachement from this Mac Forums Posting

Rod Sprague
05-31-2016, 10:38 PM
Dear Guys I have just been guilty of doing something I never do. I posted a query for my wife but did not review the attachments she sent me before publishing. I have tried to remove one of the attachments because it contains her Apple ID email address but cannot seem to be able to.
I have never done this before. Please help.
Post; http://www.mac-forums.com/ios-and-apps/334417-apple-stop-sending-ios-updates.html?highlight=

Raz0rEdge
05-31-2016, 10:42 PM
Rod,

Done..

Rod Sprague
05-31-2016, 10:53 PM
Thank you so much Ashwin, that will teach me to be more careful in future. Phew!

Slydude
06-01-2016, 09:21 AM
Sorry Rod. I glanced at that pos and didn't realize that it might contain her Apple ID-related info. If so, I'd have removed it.

Raz0rEdge
06-01-2016, 10:43 AM
Thank you so much Ashwin, that will teach me to be more careful in future. Phew!

You're welcome. If you click the Go Advanced button on the post, you should be able to go into Manage Attachments and remove any pictures you have uploaded. That's pretty much what I did to get rid of the post.

RadDave
06-01-2016, 03:14 PM
You're welcome. If you click the Go Advanced button on the post, you should be able to go into Manage Attachments and remove any pictures you have uploaded. That's pretty much what I did to get rid of the post.

@ Rod - I'm always adding attachments and occasionally need to delete images; may not be of much help, but the first image below is done through 'Manage Attachments', i.e. adding files to a post and then inserting them, which you've likely have done; but to 'remove' a file or more, simply select 'Edit Post', then bring up the 'x' in the right upper corner of the image(s) you want to delete and POOF, they disappear (second pic below). If you have already figured out this process, then sorry. Dave :)