PDA

View Full Version : Moving edited clips from timeline off the timeline Adobe Premiere CS 6

myersms
05-03-2016, 11:25 PM
Hey all,

I am editing a dive video in adobe premiere cs6 , I am new to this program so I would like to know (if it is possible) how to Move all my clips I dropped on my timeline and color corrected and edited for light levels off the timeline and maybe back in to a separate folder or area in the project folder? now that I am done trimming and editing I would like to go back to square one in terms of where they land on the timeline.

Thanks in advance.

-Mike

lclev
05-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Why not just create another Sequence and open it in the Timeline? Just open a second sequence and you can copy paste and move it to the other timeline. I do this all the time. For example call one Sequence something like Clips then the second Mixed or whatever. You should see the name of the sequence on the tabs at the top of your timeline area. You can then close the first sequence and it will hold the information and still show up in the Project window. Or leave it open as you can have many sequences open in the Timeline and switch between them as you like.

Keeping your clips in a sequence will keep all the changes you have made to them. You can close the sequences or open them in the timeline as you work or keep them all open either way the sequence will hold the clips and their changes.

Lisa