PDA

View Full Version : The Keynote is on live now.

dtravis7
03-21-2016, 02:18 PM
http://www.apple.com/apple-events/march-2016/

Though many might like to watch it.

pigoo3
03-21-2016, 04:35 PM
Thanks Dennis. Some interesting stuff announced today!:)

- Nick

dtravis7
03-21-2016, 04:43 PM
Yes that 4" iPhone with the same CPU as the 6s is quite impressive if you don't want a larger phone. I like the smaller iPad Pro also and the 256GB option.

WLH
03-21-2016, 05:29 PM
Nice to see a new smaller phone while I have an iPhone 6 I liked the size of my previous iPhone 4 much better because of it's smaller size.

chscag
03-21-2016, 08:20 PM
For sure the smaller iPhone with the same power as a 6 will be welcome for a lot of folks. I still like the size of my 6+ screen. These old eyes need all the help they can get. ;D

Slydude
03-21-2016, 08:35 PM
For sure the smaller iPhone with the same power as a 6 will be welcome for a lot of folks. I still like the size of my 6+ screen. These old eyes need all the help they can get. ;D

Same here. Just finished watching the keynote after getting home from work. Anybody got bright ideas for convincing my wife I need the new / smaller iPad Pro?

chscag
03-21-2016, 09:03 PM
Anybody got bright ideas for convincing my wife I need the new / smaller iPad Pro?

Just take command of the situation and tell her who's running the show! Then duck and very nicely say "Yes Ma'am. ;D

TattooedMac
03-21-2016, 10:02 PM
My 12yr old boy, is already on my back for the new iPhone SE .. . .. He loves the smaller form factor, and for what he does, would benefit from the full Metal Experience.
Im looking at selling my iPad Air 2 and broken Screen iPad Air 2 to buy a new iPad Pro.

Also like how the price of the Apple Watch has dropped in price also.

Slydude
03-22-2016, 12:16 AM
I'm not trying that without full body armor. :D

pigoo3
03-22-2016, 11:07 AM
Same here. Just finished watching the keynote after getting home from work. Anybody got bright ideas for convincing my wife I need the new / smaller iPad Pro?

I think that you were agreeing with chscag that you preferred the larger iPhone 6+ size/display. Using this logic…you REALLY need to be pushing the wife for the "REAL" iPad Pro (the 12"er) rather than the 9.7". At least this way the logic is consistent (bigger is better). This doesn't mean you will get it (well you may still "get it"…aka the frying pan "upside the head")!;)

If you ask for the 12" iPad Pro (and she looks at you like you must be smoking something)…at least you have some negotiating room. "Ok honey…no 12" iPad Pro. How about the 9.7" iPad Pro? I'll do the dishes!";)lol

- Nick