downloads to Aperture

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MacBookpro
When I put a camera SDHC chip in the chip reader of my late 2009 iMac running on Yosemite it starts to download the images but then hangs up. Also, the images it does display are random selections from the chip content rather than being in order. If I eject and try again it will download a different # of images before it hangs up. Is there a button I can push or is the trouble deeper?

Reaction score
When I put a camera SDHC chip in the chip reader of my late 2009 iMac running on Yosemite it starts to download the images but then hangs up. Also, the images it does display are random selections from the chip content rather than being in order. If I eject and try again it will download a different # of images before it hangs up. Is there a button I can push or is the trouble deeper?

Don't have an answer for you, but did you just try to copy them to a computer folder, and import to Aperture from that folder?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.