PDA

View Full Version : VLC Recording Problem

Stanforr
03-03-2016, 05:08 AM
Usually I have no problem using VLC to record screen, but lately when I record a movie, it showed blurred screen.

Then I turn to a video converting tool (http://www.macxdvd.com/mac-video-converter-pro/)(recommended by a friend), which also has the screen recording function. This time it works.

Just wondering why? I used VLC for a long time, and encountered this problem for the first time, do you guys have the same problem? Must I have the two mentioned programs at the same time?:\

chscag
03-03-2016, 08:11 PM
If the movie is a commercial DVD, then it's very likely copy protected, VLC will not record it.

MightyGem
03-04-2016, 06:19 PM
Given that you can take screenshots of DVDs played by VLC, a Quicktime Screen Recording may work.

Stanforr
03-18-2016, 05:37 AM
If the movie is a commercial DVD, then it's very likely copy protected, VLC will not record it.

I agree.

Stanforr
03-18-2016, 05:47 AM
Given that you can take screenshots of DVDs played by VLC, a Quicktime Screen Recording may work.

Thanks buddy. But I don't intend to turn to the third one (Quicktime Screen Recording) for help. So I just keep both VLC and MacX Video Converter Pro. Enough for me currently.

Andrewww
03-31-2016, 04:58 AM
Usually I have no problem using VLC to record screen, but lately when I record a movie, it showed blurred screen. why it heppend with me. can you tell me about it's solution. i am waiting for your reply.