PDA

View Full Version : Apple still Most Valuable Global Brand

Michael28
01-28-2016, 12:25 PM
I was excited back in 2013 when Apple replaced Coke on the list of most valuable global brands. I thought it might have fallen below Google now, but nope.....still #1

http://www.forbes.com/powerful-brands/list/

BlakePE
03-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Yes ;) Brand value: $247 billion. Apple (AAPL, Tech30) has surpassed Google since 2014 to become the most valuable brand in the world. The Apple brand has increased in value by 67% over the past year as the company has continued to promote its products globally, according to an annual ranking by BrandZ. Apple has performed particularly well in China, where it has been taking market share from competitors such as Samsung, Xiaomi and Huawei. Plus, the Apple Watch -- the company's first new consumer product in five years -- has created a ton of buzz around the world.

etech7
06-07-2016, 03:51 PM
Apple's maintained number 1 spot is largely due to their ability to innovate and efficiently implement ad campaigns. Their continued relevance and ability to hold such a high standard in today's technological world is astounding!

Edvard
08-10-2016, 06:27 AM
I am not surprised! the apple a lot of fans, and I'm one of them ;)

KevinJS
08-10-2016, 11:35 AM
I am not surprised! the apple a lot of fans, and I'm one of them ;)

Same here. I went from no Apple products to all Apple in about 5 years, with the exception of headphones. Beats? No thanks. Pity Apple didn't buy Sennheiser instead.

chscag
08-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Beats? No thanks. Pity Apple didn't buy Sennheiser instead.

It might have been worse... they could have purchased Bose. ;)

KevinJS
08-10-2016, 03:32 PM
It might have been worse... they could have purchased Bose. ;)

True, that. Thank the lucky stars for small mercies, eh?

ProTruckDriver
08-11-2016, 12:40 AM
I knew there was a reason for buying the Big Mac. LOL :Cool:

Rod Sprague
08-15-2016, 06:32 AM
I have just had the pleasure of being a customer-with the Apple Genius Bar and Service Center in Doncaster, Melbourne, Australia. I say pleasure because the store provides a unique service to a huge number of people in a very efficient, friendly and effective manner and it was a unique experience. Unfortunately I had a difficult problem to fix. Despite being able to demonstrate the problem there were no obvious or known causes. Amazingly they accepted that the trouble shooting I had already done more or less eliminated software as the cause so they set about replacing sections of hardware requiring no more than a day for each replacement. They eventually admitted defeat and gave me a brand new one. The whole process took 5 days and despite seeing a different rep each time I visited thier comprehensive notes from my previous call meant I never had to repeat myself.
The store as 4 double sided bench tables with stools, a sprinkling of demo devices and seemingly no less than 50 customers at a time being directed and attended by about 15 or more staff. From the welcome and direction at the entrance to the hands on technical assessment and assistance the process is smooth and friendly. My MBP was just on 6 months old yet everything was done free including the eventual replacement with a brand new device.
This really is a unique form of customer support and although I appreciate not everybody has easy access to these centres (I had to return to Australia from Indonesia) although it was not my sole reason for returning of course. So I just thought I would take the time to document my positive experience an often neglected practice.