still stuck on Kali linux wireless drivers

Reaction score
Hi,
I have spent over a week trying to figure out how to enable my wireless card ( Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.21.94.136.1a1) ) on Kali Linux 2.0 (usb dual boot) whilst running Macbook Pro with retina (El Capitan version 10.11.2). I have asked in here before, went to Kali Linux forums but I am not getting any closer. I can not connect to the wireless nor wired when I boot in Kali Linux and so I have no way of doing anything online. Can I download the required wireless drivers, put on a usb and boot into Kali Linux and download those drivers? Please I am a bit of a noob and would be very grateful for any help.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I don't know anything about Kali Linux but I did have a notebook for years that had a bcm43xx chip and worked just fine with Linux. Take a look at this info.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.