PDA

View Full Version : Hello

JRY
04-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Hello everyone
First post WooHoo!!

have just ordered my Macbookpro and this will be my first Mac.
will be moving to another country so decided to sell my whole PC setup and get something portable for now.
Have always wanted to tryout the mac experience

kaidomac
04-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Hello everyone :)
First post WooHoo!!

have just ordered my Macbookpro and this will be my first Mac.
will be moving to another country so decided to sell my whole PC setup and get something portable for now.
Have always wanted to tryout the mac experience :)

Haha, no fair, your first Mac being a MBP :) Well hi and welcome! We're friendly here ;) You don't have to totally give up Windows; you can do a dual boot with OS X and XP and you can also run XP within OS X now, so if you have trouble getting used to OS X initially you can also go back, but still keep your nice MacBook Pro. Welcome to the fold!

digital john
04-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Haha, no fair, your first Mac being a MBP :) Well hi and welcome! We're friendly here ;) You don't have to totally give up Windows; you can do a dual boot with OS X and XP and you can also run XP within OS X now, so if you have trouble getting used to OS X initially you can also go back, but still keep your nice MacBook Pro. Welcome to the fold!

You dont HAVE to give up windows but you definately wont want to use it after you use OSX...I promise. ;]

JRY
04-07-2006, 11:46 PM
hehehe..cheers guys
will let u guys know.
should be here next week hopefully
CANT WAIT!!

coach_z
04-08-2006, 01:28 AM
welcome!