PDA

View Full Version : Need small help from Safari users

Cavalli
12-18-2015, 03:36 AM
I need a small help for other Safari users.
I am building my new website with a great shopping cart program, but my images viewer in the items main listings don't work properly in Safari.
I personally don't have friends with a MAC, and I really need to know if it is my Safari only that this is happening.
I am attaching two images: one with my Safari browser (problem) and the other with Firefox which show the image viewer correctly.
I am hoping somebody can go to any listings and let me know what they see.
Sample link: http://cavallidelmar.com/inc/sdetail/199/218
or my website is: cavallidelmar.com which from home page, please visit any individual listing/item.
I would appreciate any help in this matter.
I thank you in advance- LB

chscag
12-18-2015, 03:20 PM
I'm getting the same thing when I view your website with the latest version of Safari. (I'm using an iMac with El Capitan to view your site.) I'll try it with Chrome and post results.

I tried it with Chrome and its OK, no overlapping like Safari displays. (I don't use Firefox.) It looks like you need to re-do your site so that it looks OK with Safari. Are you on a Mac or a PC when designing the web site?

Cavalli
12-18-2015, 07:54 PM
Hi chscag, I thank you very much for your help!
I actually managed to find somebody with a Mac earlier today, and I got the same results.
This issue is at the Shopping Cart programing level, and I will have to take it with them.
Thanks again and have a fun weekend.