• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac Christmasses!

H

HopperJonusFang

So I thought it would be nice to start a thread of what sort of Mac goodies you have treated yourselves to or had bought for you over past christmasses e.g. "Christmas 1999, CRT iMac" etc

:)

OP
K

Kreza

HopperJonusFang said:
So I thought it would be nice to start a thread of what sort of Mac goodies you have treated yourselves to or had bought for you over past christmasses e.g. "Christmas 1999, CRT iMac" etc

:)

i bought me a brand new imac (the old ones big monitor ones) i think it was 1998 or 1999 just exploded the other day so i bought an ibook but im pleased it served me well 5 or 4 years and it wud have lasted longer only i got it wet.

OP
J

jtomlinson

I just bought my first mac ever for my christmas present this year. I decided to go with an iBook just to try one out and not spend too much money. I must say, I am very pleased with the iBook. However, I will probably never get rid of my PC, because I wouldn't be able to afford another mac. :)

OP
D

dziner

Well, maybe next Christmas I will purchase an Apple laptop. I just bought the G5 2 months ago so that doesn't really count. I gave my beige 300 Mhz G3 to my daughter for a late birthday present and it works fine, but if I can afford it next year I'd like to replace it with a laptop. She would love it and so would I!

Oh wait a minute - I did get the Logitech MX700 wireless optical mouse from a co-worker friday. All of the sales reps here got one from Logitech as a Christmas present. The mouse is freakin' sweet!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.