kvm switch doesnt work

K

karlbartlett

hi
i was wondering if anyone could shed any light on a problem i have with the iogear kvm switch that i have bought (iogear miniview gcs632u).
i used the belkin one initially but oh my god what a pain, i decided to try the iogear one, but agian i am having problems. i have a mac mini running mac os x (not intel one) and a pc(xp home with sp2) which my girlfriend uses, as i am sure you know i want to use one monitor(mines a belinea 15"), but after having followed instructions i am unable to switch between computers, the switch stays on the first computer i connect it too, i am using a wireless mouse and keyboard(microsoft one not apple keyboard and mouse in compatable list on iogear website) i have tried every thing in instruction booklet but i cant seem to activate an hot keys or switching keys as instructed in manual.
help please
karl

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
you only need to post a question once, sorry i cant answer though
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.