PDA

View Full Version : Can YOU see the Thumbs Up?

Rod Sprague
07-30-2015, 10:32 AM
Just recently and quite a few times over the last 3 months people who have been helped by these forums have mentioned difficulty finding the Thumbs Up button.
Isn't it about time the web page designers made that pale little icon a little more obvious? Sometimes I think the only reputation points we contributors get are from other contributors.
I sent this to the most recent example.

Raz0rEdge
07-30-2015, 11:07 AM
It took me a long time to figure out what the icon was a thumbs up icon, we will provide that feedback to the Developers to see if they can make it a lot more straightforward..

Rod Sprague
07-30-2015, 11:22 AM
Thanks, it does seem to be an issue, it took me a little while to find it myself way back.
Points to you for such a rapid reply;D

chscag
07-30-2015, 02:21 PM
It appears that our entire site may get a new look in the future. Bryan and I have had a brief glance at what the site may look like. It's still under development so nothing including the feedback buttons or anything else is set in stone.

cradom
07-30-2015, 03:37 PM
<groan> not again? :)

Raz0rEdge
07-30-2015, 04:11 PM
<groan> not again? :)

Resistance is futile! ;D

harryb2448
07-30-2015, 07:04 PM
And there are several 'faces' to the forums. The older one I use does not have the 'thumbs up' but the little tick/x for leaving feedback.

pm-r
07-30-2015, 11:47 PM
It appears that our entire site may get a new look in the future. Bryan and I have had a brief glance at what the site may look like. It's still under development so nothing including the feedback buttons or anything else is set in stone.

Maybe some consideration could also be given to the Advanced, MANAGE ATTACHMENTS and move the "UPLOAD" BUTTON" into a more useable area like under or closer to the "Choose File" button.

But boy, if that "thumbs up" icon for thanks looks anything like any thumbs up, I better get my eyes checked and different glasses. :P