Problem with magic mouse.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, 21.5",OSX, Mojave Late 2012. Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5. Memory now has 16GB. + macbook
Hi all.... again.
I'm using the mouse with the iMac, but a few days ago I used it with the macbook air while watching a movie. That done, I took it back to the iMac and left it. I now find that it won't scroll up, down, or left and right. I've been through system pref's to the mouse which has 27% battery left but couldn't find anything to help. Anyone got any ideas ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro (2019) 3.3 ghz 12-Core 96GB mem Vega Pro II
Are you sure the mouse is paired with the iMac? Turn off the power switch on the bottom of the mouse and then turn it back on. Make sure you see the connecting message on the screen.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, 21.5",OSX, Mojave Late 2012. Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5. Memory now has 16GB. + macbook
Thanks for the reply. I thought I'd try it again today and it's working perfectly. I've done nothing, but I'm pleased it seems to have resolved itself. Fingers crossed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.