PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Interview At Home Advisor Chat Team

scaljol3
06-22-2015, 02:36 PM
I just had my 3rd interview with Apple for the At Home Advisor position. The hiring manager who interviewed with me, congratulated me for making it this far in the hiring process at the end of the interview and advised me that it was very hard to get into Apple. Do you think this means that I didn't get the job?

pigoo3
06-22-2015, 03:12 PM
The hiring manager who interviewed with me, congratulated me for making it this far in the hiring process at the end of the interview and advised me that it was very hard to get into Apple. Do you think this means that I didn't get the job?

It's very difficult to "read between the lines" to what folks say. When this interviewer said "…that it was very hard to get into Apple."…this could mean many different things.

It could mean:

- Just a generic statement they say to everyone.
- That there are a number of people involved in the decision making for who gets hired…not just this interviewer.
- Lots of people are interviewed for each position. So if they have 5 great people for one position…only 1 person can be hired.

Or it could mean any number of other possibilities. You just have to wait until the final decision & communication is made (like any employment hunting process).:)

- Nick

TheWknd
06-23-2015, 10:52 PM
That's not necessarily a bad thing. If they don't give you eye contact and say we'll give you a call I'd be worried but that's so ambiguous I wouldn't read into it.

Exodist
06-28-2015, 11:26 AM
I just had my 3rd interview with Apple for the At Home Advisor position. The hiring manager who interviewed with me, congratulated me for making it this far in the hiring process at the end of the interview and advised me that it was very hard to get into Apple. Do you think this means that I didn't get the job?

If you made it to the 3rd interview. Its likely they already think your right for the position, however they may have 4 others that are also right for the position and only 2 slots to fill.

Normally first interview is to eliminate those they don't like. 2nd is to those who are qualified and 3rd is who they actually like. Being likable and qualified normally gets you a job. Thats just life.

rabbitjetta
07-10-2015, 11:50 AM
I am looking to apply for that position here in the coming months. I would love to work for apple but as I am in college I would kinda need a flexible schedule and I am not sure how that would work out. Good luck to you and hopefully you get the position!