PDA

View Full Version : Why I love this forum ........

hempomatic
06-16-2015, 08:18 AM
I'm not much of a computer guy, really more of a technophobe, but I wanted to take just a moment to thank the moderators and followers of this forum. I tend to ask questions that are profoundly fundamental, and not once has anyone been anything other than polite and helpful.

Thanks,

ken

HungarianStan
06-16-2015, 09:14 AM
I'm not much of a computer guy, really more of a technophobe, but I wanted to take just a moment to thank the moderators and followers of this forum. I tend to ask questions that are profoundly fundamental, and not once has anyone been anything other than polite and helpful.

Thanks,

ken

Quoted for truth. While I am a touch of a techie guy (just a light touch, mind!), the Mac (and all things OS X) are completely new for me. This forum has been nothing but nice and considerate when answering questions, often going above and beyond with advice. Heck, I often just trawl through old posts and often learn a thing or three while randomly reading. Great forum!

Slydude
06-16-2015, 01:39 PM
That's one of the things that caught my attention when I was looking for a Mac forum to join after the one I usually went to died out. My wife has said for years that as a general rule Mac-related forums had nicer cultures than similar PC forums. This forums certainly has helped me several times.

pigoo3
06-16-2015, 01:44 PM
Considering that computer hardware, computer software, computing issues, etc. is constantly an evolving & moving target…there's not too many days I don't learn something new.

And what easier way to do this…then belonging to a forum of folks that "knows their stuff" and does it in a friendly manner. Many eyes & many brains are better than one!:)

- Nick

dtravis7
06-16-2015, 04:11 PM
So glad we can help you! We try anyway! :D Grin

kathyhb
07-24-2015, 07:27 PM
I'm new here. Cant locate the question a posed to the forum. HELP Thanks

cradom
07-24-2015, 07:35 PM
Click on "My Posts" just below the red menubar.